Go carts.
Yesturday we went on some go carts. I wasn't going to ride but Rebecca wanted to go on and she needed someone older to go with her. So I drove. 


It was fun. But I decided one thing. The day that Zachery gets his licence is the day I stop driving. *laughing* He bumped me once and cut in front of me numerous of times. And everyone was wondering why I didn't go that fast....



It was fun. But I decided one thing. The day that Zachery gets his licence is the day I stop driving. *laughing* He bumped me once and cut in front of me numerous of times. And everyone was wondering why I didn't go that fast....


2 Comments:
um, yah - i don't think zach will ever get his license, but in the off chance that he does, i think i'm moving away :) on second thought, i probably should have done that when mikey started driving!! :)
Oh well, your loss.
Post a Comment
<< Home