Happy Birthday Brandy!!
Here are some pictures taken from Brandy's birthday party last night. I didn't put them all on but I think I got most of the good ones. First I would like to thank everyone who came. I hope you all had fun.
Volleyball:


Everyone Eating Cake: Brandy really wanted cake. In fact she wanted it so badly she had to go cut it herself. With Lance as her assistant. I love Ice Cream Cake!!

Talking: After everyone got tired of kicking each other in the dark and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes, they came inside and munched and talked for a bit. I didn't get bit that badly. In fact I only think I have one bite. But then again I didn't go play soccer in the dark either. Mainly because I don't like soccer.

Volleyball:


Everyone Eating Cake: Brandy really wanted cake. In fact she wanted it so badly she had to go cut it herself. With Lance as her assistant. I love Ice Cream Cake!!
Talking: After everyone got tired of kicking each other in the dark and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes, they came inside and munched and talked for a bit. I didn't get bit that badly. In fact I only think I have one bite. But then again I didn't go play soccer in the dark either. Mainly because I don't like soccer.


12 Comments:
All of the pictures that I am in have me turned around or blurred out. Coincidence or...? :(
Well um hmm. Lets put it this way I'm not very good at taking pictures soo. Nothing against you. It is just coincidence.
Well I guess that makes me feel better... :]
Good.
lol - she was just saying that to make you feel better.... :) haha
Nice pictures, Gloria! And happy birthday to Brandy :) Can't wait to see you all soon!
I figured as much. Hence the ambiguity in my emotions which led me to question the veracity of her response.
Oh good grief. The fact that you were blurred meant nothing I just can't take pictures very well. It just happened to be you. So now you can rest your mind. (hopefully) :)
Well MC look's good in the pic's.Those one's are good :)
Not really. Brandy is the one who is inciting all the queries! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lol lol lol
Post a Comment
<< Home