Okay Brandy I did it to.
I am: A brunette who takes life as it comes. And I am crazy.
I miss: The time when life was simple.
I want: To live my own life.
I have: A very bad temper, A crazy contagious giggle, A out going personality, A wonderful (sometime crazy) family, Funny friends.
I hate: Being out of control.
I fear: Losing the people I love.
I never: Listen to good advice the first time around. Usually.
I care: For those who are hurting, My church, family and friends,
I smile: When I think something is amusing or am just thinking about something.
I wonder: What is going on in my life right now.
I poke: My nose into way to many things. :)
I love: God, And lots of other things... :)
I mess: Up way to much.
I think: Way to much...
I always: Do something Stupid, Try to be a good friend, Make others laugh (usually by something stupid that I've done)
I am not: Perfect. I'm working on that.
I keep: Hoping and praying
I can't: Imagine life without God and certain people in my life.
I write: Poetry, I used to compose music but that was a long time ago.
I lose: My temper.
I smell: Well I hope I smell okay.
I confuse: Everyone
I need: God, and the love of people around me.
I should: Get something to eat.
I dance: At very odd moments. I do it at the bowling alley a lot... :)
I sing: When ever the mood hits me.
I laugh: All the time. It doesn't even have to be funny.
I cry: Way to much!! :*(
I talk: *laughing* I talk sheesh when do I stop.
I am: A crazy, funny brunette who tries to live her life for God, laughs and trys to make others laugh.
I miss: The time when life was simple.
I want: To live my own life.
I have: A very bad temper, A crazy contagious giggle, A out going personality, A wonderful (sometime crazy) family, Funny friends.
I hate: Being out of control.
I fear: Losing the people I love.
I never: Listen to good advice the first time around. Usually.
I care: For those who are hurting, My church, family and friends,
I smile: When I think something is amusing or am just thinking about something.
I wonder: What is going on in my life right now.
I poke: My nose into way to many things. :)
I love: God, And lots of other things... :)
I mess: Up way to much.
I think: Way to much...
I always: Do something Stupid, Try to be a good friend, Make others laugh (usually by something stupid that I've done)
I am not: Perfect. I'm working on that.
I keep: Hoping and praying
I can't: Imagine life without God and certain people in my life.
I write: Poetry, I used to compose music but that was a long time ago.
I lose: My temper.
I smell: Well I hope I smell okay.
I confuse: Everyone
I need: God, and the love of people around me.
I should: Get something to eat.
I dance: At very odd moments. I do it at the bowling alley a lot... :)
I sing: When ever the mood hits me.
I laugh: All the time. It doesn't even have to be funny.
I cry: Way to much!! :*(
I talk: *laughing* I talk sheesh when do I stop.
I am: A crazy, funny brunette who tries to live her life for God, laughs and trys to make others laugh.


3 Comments:
Okay I'll have to agree with that.
where did you guys get this from?
I got this from Brandy.
Post a Comment
<< Home