Impossible. Or Maybe Not.
Due to the fact several residents where I work move around quite a bit and like to take leave of the premises some wear a little tracking device. It is in the form of a bracelet which some wear on their ankle or wrist.
Since one the residents kept taking his/her bracelet off they got him/her a new one. This bracelet is the same type that police use on people who are under house arrest. It is suppose to be next to impossible to get off.
They found this same bracelet off the resident and sitting on his/her night stand yesterday morning. No one has any idea how he/she got this bracelet off. Impossible to get off right? I'm sorry I found this to be amusing, but needless to say my managers didn't. He/she now wears it on his/her ankle. So far as I know it has stayed on.
Since one the residents kept taking his/her bracelet off they got him/her a new one. This bracelet is the same type that police use on people who are under house arrest. It is suppose to be next to impossible to get off.
They found this same bracelet off the resident and sitting on his/her night stand yesterday morning. No one has any idea how he/she got this bracelet off. Impossible to get off right? I'm sorry I found this to be amusing, but needless to say my managers didn't. He/she now wears it on his/her ankle. So far as I know it has stayed on.


4 Comments:
That's a little creepy.
And you say that they are free there.
They are free in a way. They are kept there for there own safety, considering the fact that if they leave nine chances out of ten they get hurt. Anyway we do take them out for walks and drives, and out to eat. So they are free and then again they are not free.
wierd!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home