June 26, 2006

Another one of these things.

SIMPLE QUESTIONS:
1. Full name: Gloria Ann ------

2. Nicknames: Glorianna, Glory, Snuggly Bear, Glo...

3. Shoe size: I don't know size 5 through 7 1/2

4. Height: 5' 5"

5. Hair: Brown

6. Siblings: Three sisters and Four brothers

7. Do you like to sing in the shower? *laughing* I sing where ever I go. Much to everyones dismay.

8. Do you like to sing? Yah.

9. Birthday: March 6

10. Sign: "Caution road wet when raining"

12. Shoes or sandals? Hmm Sandals

13. Do you like cake? Yep especially if its chocolate cake!!!

14. What do you want in a relationship? Well we both have to love God, Honesty, Love, Friendship, Theres more...

15. Have you ever cheated? Oh I cheat when I play board games all the time. And when we play four on a couch. So yah I cheat.

16. Marital status: Single and happy.
FAVORITERITE" QUESTIONS:
17. Song: I don't know. It depends on the mood I'm in. I like lots of differents songs.

18. Cologne & perfume? If it doesn't give me headache its fine most of the time.

19. Movie? Pirates of the Caribbean, Pride and Prejudice, Just Like Heaven, Lord of the Rings...

23. Band? Hmmm. Martina Mcbride.

24. Sport? Oh don't even go there. I am so bad at sports. But I guess I really do enjoy playing volleyball.

25. Food? Does Ice cream count?

26. TV show? Sue Thomas FBeye

27. Cartoon: Tom and Jerry, Bugs bunny.

28. Disney Character: ? I really don't watch that much TV.

Colorlour: Lavender

A LITTLE BIT O' THIS, A LITTLE BIT O' THAT:

30. Do you plan on having kids? Someday.

31. How many do you want? As many as God sees fit to give me.

32. What's something you can't wait to say? Can't wait to say or wish you could say?

33. Get married? Someday.

35. Do you have a b/f or g/f?: No

36. Do you have a crush: That is a little to personal. But no I don't.

37. What hurts music: When people sing off key. Man alive that bugs me.

40. Green/Blue: Blue

41. Pink/Purple: Purple

42. Summer/Winter: They both have there pros and cons.

43. Night/Day: Night. But I like the day too.

45. Dopey/Funny: Funny

44. You know I'm around when you hear: Some really weird random comment.

45. What school do you go to? Um. None really. Its summer come on I'm free from all that.

46. Do you enjoy what you do? Most of the time.

47. What's a major turn on for you? Friendliness, Opersonalitylity, Humor.

FRIENDS:
48. Who are they? I've been blessed with lots and lots of friends.

49. Most blonde: Okay now that would be mean.

50. Nicest: They are all nice. Except Brandy. Just kidding, just kidding. You are very nice.

51. Funniest: Oh its not hard to make me laugh. Everyone is funny at sometime or another.

52. Tallest: I'm not sure. They are taller than me so...

53. What's the worst thing a friend could do to you? Betray me.

54. Which people do you trust and are open with the most: Once again a private question.

55. Do you believe in soul mates? What are soul mates again?

OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS...
57. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about? Nobody needs to know that.

58. What's something about guys/girls you don't get? Why in the world do guys always have to beat each other in everything?

59. What do you want right now? I don't know.

60. What's one thing you can't live without? God

62. Silver or gold: Silver or white gold.

63. Diamond or pearl: Diamond

64. Sunset or sunrise: Sunset. I don't see the sunrise very much anymore.

66. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Only if Rebecca brings them in bed with me.

67. Do you have any piercings: One in each ear.

68. Wcolorlour underpants are you wearing right now: Why in the world do they always put this question on these things.

69. What are the last 4 digits of your home phone: 3246

70. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon: In a cabin up in the mountains or to Alaska.

71. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? God and someone that I love very dearly.

72. What are some of the first things you notice about the opposite sex?Eyes and their personality.

73. What makes you happy? God, My friends and the everyday joys of life.

74. What's the next CD(s) your going to get? I don't really have that many CDs. I don't really buy that many CDs.

75. Do you wear contacts or glasses? GlassUnfortunatelyetly.

76. What was the best advice ever given to you? God has a plan even if we don't see it at the moment. Everything works out for good.

77. Do you like Funny or Scary movies better? That would depend. But do I like to freak myself out.

78. On the phone or in person? In person, face-to-face

79. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

80. What song seems to reflect you the most? I have no idea. Why don't you guys answer that one for me.

81. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you owned with? Well its not like I own anything that anybody would want...

83. Do you have any enemies? I hope not.

84. Who was the last person to hug you? Lindsey.

85. Would you rather be rich or famous? How about neither.

86. What time is it where you are now? 12:18 AM

88. Have you ever met Santa? Um no. You see I'm bad little girl so he never comes to see me. *laughing*

89. Name something pretty: Roses, Rainbow, Sunsets,

90. When did you last talk to the person that you like? Once again a very crazy question.

91. Do you have any pets? I have a dog.

92. Who was the last person you danced with? My friend Rebekah. She was trying to teach me how to walz. I'm a lost cause.

93. Are you an alcoholic? No

94. Who sent this to you? Rebecca D.

95. Do you like this person? Yes.

96. Do you want your friends to write back? Yes.

7 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

very interenting and I really can't tell you what song refect's you most that I know of,sorry.

June 27, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

or lack thereof :) haha

June 27, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

That would not be called impressing then, would it.

June 27, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

*laughing* Good one Brandy.

June 28, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

peter has great skills :)

June 28, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

duh!!!

June 30, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Define "skills"

July 01, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home