Surprise!!
Tonight I went to Lindsey's Surprise party. She seemed surprised or at I hope she was surprised. It was a time full of laughter, fun, and fellowship.
Everyone enjoyed some really good chocolate cake. Hey its chocolate it has to be good right?
They are not really sleeping. Lance was just trying to be funny.


Five people on a four person couch... So was it cozy guys?


If anyone does not like a certain picture, I will at their request force myself to take it off. But rest assured that if I thought it was a bad picture I wouldn't have put it on here.
Happy Graduation
Lindsey!!
Everyone enjoyed some really good chocolate cake. Hey its chocolate it has to be good right?
They are not really sleeping. Lance was just trying to be funny.

Five people on a four person couch... So was it cozy guys?

If anyone does not like a certain picture, I will at their request force myself to take it off. But rest assured that if I thought it was a bad picture I wouldn't have put it on here.
Happy Graduation
Lindsey!!


9 Comments:
I guess the pictures of me got deleted. Or perhaps were never taken at all... :(
Um. Well I have some group pictures with you in it. But you are in some of the movies. I CAN put those on here...
Those pics might be on Brandy's camera! That's the one I was playing with
coool pics!!!:)
Many good memories were formed there.
Gloria my dear, why may I ask is your picture hidden in apparent obscurity behind some other picture? Truly, I must take it as a direct reflection on my photgraphy. You look lovely--don't forget to send it my way okay? Lovings!
I won't forget Rebekah. This is the first time I have been able to be on the internet since last... Saturday morning I think. So I will email just not right at the moment.
as you can see by the pictures, I just slept all evening in the middle of the couch.
Good to See what ya guys all look like :)
Can tell all you girls but the guys?? no id
Post a Comment
<< Home