May 30, 2006

I see Him as the foundation of my life.
A steady rock in a wild storm.
From Him is where I draw my strength.
In my darkest hour.
He lifts me up.
He guides my footsteps.
Only in Him can I survive.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

This post is for Eliesje. You asked me when I was at your house if you could read some of my poems. Well most of them are very personal and wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to you. But I posted this one for you so you could read it. Now you will know that I don't write poetry I just play with words.

May 30, 2006 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds beautiful, I'll make sure she reads it when she gets in!

May 31, 2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou Gloria. I really needed that post today. The words are so true, but sometimes hard to remember. Thanks for reminding me.

May 31, 2006 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, poetry doesn't have to rhyme, so I personally think this is poetry.

May 31, 2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home