May 17, 2006

Wedding Dresses.

You know there are not a whole lot of wedding dresses that I really care for. I did find these though. I like them all but I'm not so sure that I would wear them myself. I guess someday when I get married I'm going to have to drag my girlfriends from one store to another to find the "perfect" dress.






7 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

ooooooooooohhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhh - me likey!!!!!!

May 17, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

the only one i don't like is the one where she's holding the rose.... i don't like the sleeves and all the lace

May 17, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I love that one.

May 18, 2006 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!

May 18, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

6th is the best one!

May 18, 2006 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh :( It brings back memories: of me and my sister-in-law searching endlessly... and fruitlessly. Whatever happened to the top half of all those dresses? It's like they ran out of material for the shoulders. (And I speak from both principle and aesthetics.) But the bottoms are truly beautiful.

May 18, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Ruth: I totally get what you mean. Out of all the dresses that I looked at these where on the more modest side.

Brandy, Candace and Amanda: My favorite one is the one with the girl with curly blonde hair modeling it. I would never wear it myself but... It looks wonderful on her.

May 19, 2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home