May 12, 2006

City Of Ice.






7 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

well i would be to scared to walk on ice,i have not been ice skating so that would just feel so wrong.

May 12, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

Where the ham is that place

May 12, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Abigail: I don't have a clue where it is at. The website that I found this on didn't say.

May 13, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

i know that they have an ice festival in St. Paul, Minnesota, with an ice castle 'n stuff.

May 13, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

I like the light colors

May 14, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Where the HAM is that place!LOL!
Abby you are so good:)

May 15, 2006 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!

May 17, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home