April 23, 2006

Okay Here You Go.

1. Where were you when it turned 2006?
In bed sleeping.

2. How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
My brain. That is why it is so boring.

3. What song are you listening to right now?
None, since it is like 10:41 PM right now.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Nope.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
*giggle* I'm not telling.

6. Do you own a iPod?
Nope.

7. What did you do this morning?
Got ready for church. Got Rebecca ready for church, then I went to church.

8. What does your dad do for a living?
He owns a Heating and Air Conditioning company.

9. Where do you work?
Homeplace.

11. What are the last 2 digits in my phone number?
46

12. What was the last song u listened to?
"Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain. (I think)

13. Who was with you?
No one.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
Movie... Hmm. I can't remember.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
At this very moment. Probably the fact that I can't sleep even though I'm tired.

16. What food do you crave right now?
I'm not hungry.

17. Did you dream last night?
I don't know. I was out cold last night.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
Bonanza,

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My silver Heart necklace that Tina gave me for Christmas last year.

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is like you?
I don't understand the question.

21. What was the last thing you ate?
Grilled cheese sandwich dipped in milk.

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Oh good grief. I don't know.

21. Who last text messaged you?
I've never had someone text message me.

24. Are you on any medication?
*giggle* No but some would say that I'm on something...

25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Hold on I'm thinking. The right side.

26. What color shirt are you wearing?
Lavender.

27. What color is your razor?
Blue and White. You know that have some really weird questions on here.

28. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Ice Cream. Chocolate Ice Cream. Or Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate topping. Or wait, Vanilla ice cream with caramel topping. Or...

29. How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear.

30. What's your favorite store?
Ooh. That's hard. Michaels.

31. Are you thirsty right now?
Yeah.

32. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Totally.

33. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Oh I miss lots and lots of people.

34. What did you do last night?
I went shopping but I didn't buy anything. Hey does anyone want to go shopping with me sometime?

35. Do you care what people think about you?
unfortunately not really. It kind of depends on the person really.

36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
*laughing* Me? Never.

37. Do you like your hair?
Nope.

38. what is your fav shampoo?
Tres'emme. How ever you spell that.

39. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last Saturday.

40. What are your font colors on MSN?
I don't know.

41. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
Yeah. Like my sisters and the residents at work.

42. Where do you live?
No Comment.

43. Are you an aggressive driver?
Well I wouldn't say I'm a aggressive driver. Crazy maybe.

44. Who is your cell phone carrier?
Nextel.

45. Do you like the person who posted this last?
I've already gotten this from several people, and I like them all.

46. Do you know their Birthday?
Yep.

47. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
One thing? The list can go on and on and on...

48. What color is your car?
Red.

49. What do you smell like right now?
My Hawaiian Ginger body spray.

50. What is your favorite color?
Lavender.

51. Do you like mustard?
Its okay I guess.

52. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
You don't want to know.

53. Would you ever sky dive?
If someone pushed me maybe.

54. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back or head
On all sides. You know this a odd quiz.

55. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice.

56. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Nope.

57. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I'm trying to remember who she is... Oh yeah her. Why would I care if she is going to have a baby?

58. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yah.

59. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Me Fashionable? NO.

60. Do you own a digital camera?
Yep.

61. What celebrities have you been compared to?
None.

62. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
*laughing* No comment.

63. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Totally.

64. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Lets see... Where the red fern grows. That was the saddest story ever.

65. What are you allergic to?
The better question would be what am I NOT allergic to?

66. Are you a jealous person?
I don't know.

67. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Well hopefully not Gloria.

You have my 100% guarantee that all of these are completely honest. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a very interesting way of putting things :-)

April 24, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

And I never knew!

And of all people I should've.

April 24, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

ya that is your duty as a brother it know those things:P

WOW!gloria those are some pretty interesting things and I think that you answered then wonderfully:)though i don't think i could have answered some of those:O

April 25, 2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home