Just a little update...
Lately my blog has been getting very lame in my opinion. So I thought I would give you a little update on what has been going on.
At the moment I'm very tired because I studied until around 11:30ish or so last night. I failed the science test anyway... So now I need to do that again. Frustration.
Work has been going great, I was offered a job in the activities department. I turned that one down because it was to many hours and I couldn't work it around my school. And as of yesterday I turned down another job for the very same reason. Just so you know I'm not looking for a different job these just seem to be falling into my lap. For some reason.
My co-worker (Veronica) had her very first granddaughter born last Monday. I can hardly pronounce the name of the baby let alone spell it so you'll just have stay in the dark on that.
Other than that not whole lot new is going on. Have a nice evening, I'm going to go study. Again.
At the moment I'm very tired because I studied until around 11:30ish or so last night. I failed the science test anyway... So now I need to do that again. Frustration.
Work has been going great, I was offered a job in the activities department. I turned that one down because it was to many hours and I couldn't work it around my school. And as of yesterday I turned down another job for the very same reason. Just so you know I'm not looking for a different job these just seem to be falling into my lap. For some reason.
My co-worker (Veronica) had her very first granddaughter born last Monday. I can hardly pronounce the name of the baby let alone spell it so you'll just have stay in the dark on that.
Other than that not whole lot new is going on. Have a nice evening, I'm going to go study. Again.


1 Comments:
WOW!your life is very busy.
Post a Comment
<< Home