May 05, 2006

What Age Do You Act?

You Are 19 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

Yah I guess that sounds kind of like me. Sort of.

May 05, 2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

I'm 18! glad to know i act my age....or at least, according to this quiz.

May 05, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

You Are 22 Years Old

WOW!that is pretty crazy!I will take it again...

You are 18 Years Old

Okay that is better...

May 05, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

*You Are 24 Years Old*

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Ummm wow. Actually I'm 15. :-S

May 05, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You Are 18 Years Old

Yes I am.

May 07, 2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

I'm 17 years old.

May 11, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

i'm old

May 11, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

You Are 22 Years Old

eeps!

May 13, 2006 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope I don't act 30!

May 15, 2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home