Going To The Park.
Last Sunday Brandy and I went to the park. It was beautiful. I never feel closer to God then when I'm out in his creation. As for the pictures below... There not mine. I took them off the internet. Maybe someday I'll put my pictures on here but don't hold your breath. (you'll die of suffocation)
I found out a few wonderful things about Brandy. She don't like starfish. Or touching them at least. She didn't like it to much when I picked one up. Most girls would probably agree with her. You know that they are gross and yeah well you get the idea. I disagree with her, I think they are very interesting and fascinating creatures.
This picture here is gorgeous. Who can say that this happened from chance? Its like come on people use your brains. Everything has a place and is so perfect. Just ignore me I'm kind of ranting now.

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoices like a strong man to run its race. Its rising is from one end of heaven, and its circuit to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from its heat. Psalm 19:1-6
I found out a few wonderful things about Brandy. She don't like starfish. Or touching them at least. She didn't like it to much when I picked one up. Most girls would probably agree with her. You know that they are gross and yeah well you get the idea. I disagree with her, I think they are very interesting and fascinating creatures.
This picture here is gorgeous. Who can say that this happened from chance? Its like come on people use your brains. Everything has a place and is so perfect. Just ignore me I'm kind of ranting now.
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoices like a strong man to run its race. Its rising is from one end of heaven, and its circuit to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from its heat. Psalm 19:1-6


4 Comments:
Washington State Park? Brings back great memories... and looks simply beautiful. I've got to agree with you about the star-fish: they're too cool. Oh, and I owe you an email -to come soon :)
ooh, thanks for reminding me - i gotta get the pics off my camera :) muy bella
those are very pretty pictures:)
Ruth: Thanks for the wonderful email. Now lets see if I can keep my word and write to you more often.
Post a Comment
<< Home