Guess What?
As of today I now have a full time job. So who wants to guess what I will be doing now? I'll save you the suspense and just tell you. I am going to start working in the activities department at Homeplace here really soon. I was hired today and I put my two week notice in. May 29 is my last day as a dishwasher and then I'm off into activities. I'm not sure when I will start. Probably next week sometime. Once I'm done with my training I will be working 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday - Saturday. I'm excited and a little nervous too. I can't wait since this is what I always wanted to do.


3 Comments:
YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you - how fun!!
Love ya :)
Sweet! You convinced your parents. I hope you enjoy it! :) Talk to you later.
Linz
Sad news. Sarah called me yesterday and told me that I have to be 18 for the job. Neither of us thought about that. Sooo I'm back to dishwashing until I'm 18.
Post a Comment
<< Home