May 17, 2006

Sad News.

Sarah the activities director called me yesterday and told me that I don't have the job after all. Since I'm 17 I can't stay with the residents alone. So I'm a dishwasher again until I'm 18. :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad!
I can't even get into our college to be a "Home support, resident care attendant" (big name:) till I am 19. It really isn't fair that those of us who want to help are hindered because of our age, even though they are in need of us!

May 17, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

bummer.....

May 17, 2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

WOW!that would fun but i don't that "sarah" really needs that.

May 18, 2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

wow, said and gone in one day! ouch!

May 18, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Daniel! That is a terrible thing to say. Let alone do. It was not her fault, neither of us thought about the fact that I was under age. So it is just as much my fault as hers.

May 19, 2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home