My Anniversary
Well it is not my anniversary but my blogs. As of today I have had my blog for one year. In this year I have posted 162 posts. This being 163. I hope that over the past year my blog has been somewhat interesting and beneficial. If you wish to advise me on some improvements I am always open for suggestions. Anyway have a wonderful night. I am going to go to bed. After I move Rebecca and all of her stuffed animals that is.
P.S. Pictures from the Kelowna weekend will be posted as soon as I am able. Right now is a little to late. Or early since it is after 12:00.
P.S. Pictures from the Kelowna weekend will be posted as soon as I am able. Right now is a little to late. Or early since it is after 12:00.


3 Comments:
Congratulations my dear. May your blog see a long and happy life full of inspiration and insightfulness.
P.S. I can't wait to see your pictures!
YAY!!! Hope you had waaaaay much fun :) can't wait to hear all about it!
Congrats! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home