May 22, 2006

~Kelowna Weekend~

MEAL TIME. Mealtime is always a time for great fun.
ARM WRESTLING. Of course all the guys just have to see who the strongest. Male bonding I guess. Anyway I never did find out who was the winner out of all of the guys.
CAMP FIRE. Camp is well you know camp fire. Not a whole lot to say on that.

RELAY RACE.
Okay in this activity we had to
1. step on the leafs with out our feet touching the ground. Which is very hard for someone like me with no balance what so ever.
2. We had to press the ball between our backs and bring to the next step. Oh and we couldn't touch the ball.
3. We had to carry the little Styrofoam thingy between our legs with out touching it with our hands.
4. I don't have a picture of this posted but then we to had to sign our name with icing on a table. I'm sure we all looked really funny during this activity.


KARAOKE.
I was smart and only sang when I new for sure that know one would be video taping me. Rebekah, Mark and Peter where not so lucky. I have a video of all three of them. Personally I think they sound really good.

MAKING PIZZA.
Here we had to make pizza with our eyes blind folded. Don't worry we all washed our hands really well. Or at least I did. This was kind of fun. And interesting to see how everyone's pizza turned out in the end.


VOLLEY BALL.
Or mud ball. It was raining but it was still really warm out so we just went out and played anyway. My volley ball skills really are lacking. Not saying that I really have any skills.


RANDOM PICTURES:
Here are some that where just randomly taken whenever.



I will post more pictures later if you want me too but right now I'm tired and am going to go to bed. Good grief I didn't even do talent night...

10 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

yay!! glad you had fun:)

May 22, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Gloria, but I did manage to get a short video with you singing on the karaoke. You look really cute, and sound quite well!)

May 23, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Of course you did,your the Master Cheif how could you not : )

May 23, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

if you look closely at my pic, you can see my eyes are crossed.

May 23, 2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...so many bandanas...I suppose it's worth noting that we only had them because of the pizza making...

May 23, 2006 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't wait for an invite!
Just come on down. Actually, come on up!)

May 23, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

~Candace~
!What! You have me on video! Oh dear. If it is on your camera could you email me it? I would love to judge for myself how I sound.

~Cassi~
I think you look wonderful on that picture. But if you want me too I will remove it off of my blog. Since it is a picture of you...

May 23, 2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to you faithful bloggers. Thought I'd surprise you all with a quick hello from me...Mrs.A Yes, it truly was a great weekend which makes for many memories..hugs to ya all..hope to see you real soon, if not, how does May 2007 sound?!

May 25, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes, to drive back on monday would be a treat.

May 25, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I would love to drive back on Monday... Then maybe we could stop and shop on the way back?

May 27, 2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home