June 01, 2006

It has been brought to my attention

It has been brought to my attention by someone who reads my blog from time to time thatmy blog is very lame. And well it has nothing really serious on it. It doesn't. But just in case someone else might share that persons view... I'm leaving it up to my readers to tell me what on earth do you want me to post about? I'm not a serious person so being serious is sometimes hard. If anyone has anything that they would wish me to post about please tell me. Or else I will just continue to be "lame."

~Gloria~

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

your blog is not lame!! whoever thinks that is pretty much the lamest person ever totally....

June 01, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

your blog is supposed to be whatever you want, just post what YOU like, if other people think its lame, well too bad for them, they don't have to read it if they think its a waste of time. that's how i feel about it anyway...
:)

June 02, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Gloria my dear--pay no heed to such hogwash. Go take cyber space by storm. I'll applaude the entire way.

June 05, 2006 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home