June 05, 2006

I Do?

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful
You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

About my profile picture... I totally the wanted the first one Cassi's blog but it said that it was too big or something. This is the only one that would go. And the funny thing is I don't really like this one.

June 05, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

I got the same result as you....I can find a different blogger pic if you want....just tell me what to look for!

June 06, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Cassi: One like the the last one would be great. I love the pink flowers and the water thing. Very cool.

June 06, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

Kinda...

June 08, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home