You Are 66% American.
| You Are 66% American |
![]() |
Yeh. I would say that is pretty close to how I am.
"Remember this, the woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under his arm to be protected, and next to his heart to be loved..."
| You Are 66% American |
![]() |
5 Comments:
You Are 73% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!
I am the same as petee!!:)
You Are 78% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!
Well the first time I took it I got 0% american! That is bad :O
You are 84% American.
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!
Okay, I'm not American, but I took the test anyway and I'm 70% American!
Wow! I would have never guessed!
Post a Comment
<< Home