June 13, 2006

Help...

Lets see I need some help. Does anyone know how to put video clips onto the blog? If you do I would really love to learn how. But as it seems I'm not very smart since I can't figure it out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

I can help! I really cant explain in writing, so I will need access to your blog somehow.

June 13, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Um. Okay I'll have to have you over sometime to show me or something like that.

June 14, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I am still trying to figure out the whole video clip thing. I am on the point of frustration right now but I will conquer this. Just wait and see.

June 14, 2006 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is "me"?

June 15, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I doubt it, you don't even know your name.

June 15, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

pretty much.

June 15, 2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home