A Moment Of Your Time Please...
Just to state one small fact. I don't mind people using other names other than their own when posting on my blog. But if I don't know who you are I will delete your comment. So if you wish to comment, I will request that you let me know who you are. Whether by email or by person or whatever. If on the other hand you do not let me know who you are, then I will delete your comment. And I will also request that you do NOT post on my blog. I'm sorry if this seems a little stern or unkind but this is one thing that does bug me. Thank you for everyones time.
~Gloria~
~Gloria~


3 Comments:
Excellent policy!
Joking... Rev. Kok
Ya but then friend's that don't have blog's can't comment.
WOOHOO!! You tell 'em, girlfriend !! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home