June 15, 2006

Andrea's Graduation Party.


Tonight I went to Andrea's Graduation party. Happy graduation by the way. Anyway It was nice to see certain people again and just sit and visit. I took some pictures. Well I took a lot really but people were moving and most of them are kind of fuzzy.



But these one aren't. So I hope you enjoy them. My blog is more less becoming a picture blog. The condition as before applies. If someone does not like a certain picture of themselves, just let me know and "poof" just like that it will be off the blog. But I like all of the pictures that i have on here so you have my vote that you all look just great. Okay.

For part of the time the conversation turned to scary movies. Well anyway we scared Brandy half out of her wits even though, there was no movie on at the moment, and the lights where on. Okay maybe I'm a little calloused and don't scared that easily... But come on now talking about scary movies and watching them are two different things. Oh well everyone is different.


Anyway I had better be going to bed now. I hope you enjoy the pictures. And happy graduation Andrea!! Good night.



2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Look's like alot of fun.

June 16, 2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

*sob* I NEVER hear of these things....not lindseys party or this party ;(

June 16, 2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home