Pictures....
I was surfing the web for a new profile picture when I stumbled upon these pictures. I think they were all photographed by the same guy. I'm not sure. Anyway as I was looking at them, you could say that some are more pretty or beautiful than the other. But I think that they all show God's creation each in their own way. It just struck me that everything on the earth is beautiful in its own way. Everything shows God's care and glory. I look at the pictures and see artwork. Not so much the pictures themselves though they are taken quite nicely. But more in what was taken. Creation. The tiger and is regale kingliness, the sunset and how all the colors just come together, the waterfall, the desert. Everything. Its a picture of God's majesty. 







To say that this is all done by evolution or by chance, would in my opinion kind of ruin the picture in its self. How could something done by chance or a by something just blowing up come out so completely perfect. God created the world perfectly. Creation in its self to me shows God's glory, majesty, power, ect. I am kind of just repeating myself now. I'm not good with words like some other people but I hope you see behind the pictures. And see what I'm saying. Or trying to say.








To say that this is all done by evolution or by chance, would in my opinion kind of ruin the picture in its self. How could something done by chance or a by something just blowing up come out so completely perfect. God created the world perfectly. Creation in its self to me shows God's glory, majesty, power, ect. I am kind of just repeating myself now. I'm not good with words like some other people but I hope you see behind the pictures. And see what I'm saying. Or trying to say.


1 Comments:
I lovE the waterfall one!!::)very plitty as hannah would say:)
Post a Comment
<< Home