July 05, 2006

Your Ideal Pet Is A Big Dog.

Your Ideal Pet is a Big Dog
You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!
Okay I do like big dogs. But I don't go kissing them. Gross. I would say that the rest it true though. All except the "goofy' part. I think I'm more than just a bit goofy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.
And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!


But dogs can't ride in my car. So I won't be getting one any time soon.

July 05, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Your Ideal Pet is a Little Dog

You're both high strung, hyper, and cute.
You're one of the few people who can get away with carrying your little dog in a little bag.

That is just what I wanted it to say.That is awesome,I love little dogs :)

July 05, 2006 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.
And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!

Interesting!

July 06, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

Your Ideal Pet is a Cat

You're both aloof, introverted, and moody.
And your friends secretly wish that you were declawed!

How true is that!:)But the thing is I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER CAT!!:)

July 06, 2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home