July 13, 2006

I Don't Like Fake Nails.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

what?

July 13, 2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yesterday Brandy convinced me to try fake nails. So after much sticking them to myself and dropping them I finally got them on. And now I find them to be very annoying. Pretty but annoying.

July 14, 2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No reason really. I was just having fun.

July 14, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

I love fake nails, sorry but they are so much fun.

July 14, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh they are fun. I just find it hard to do everyday stuff with really long nails. Not that my natural nails are all that short.

July 16, 2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

O ya that is so true.Like opening doors or washing dishes or pretty much everything, it is pretty hard that stuff with fake nails.

July 16, 2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home