July 31, 2006

Anna's Going Away Party.

Okay I got it to work again, So I didn't post all the pictures that I have. But here is a bunch of them. First we ice skated and that is what these pictures are of. I have decided that I'm not a very good ice skater. In fact... I'm pretty bad.

Anna on the phone. She just has the perfect little smile and I think it is a really cute picture.
The rest are pictures of us at the lake. The barbecue was really fun and I hope you guys enjoy the pictures.



Oh yah. One thing if anyone does not like a certain picture of themselves, I will take if off if they want me to.

Brandy and Andrea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Can't wait to see you at the conference!

July 31, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

yes mike we know you LOOOOVE mountain dew!!!:)

July 31, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Nice pictures Gloria! At least some one lets me know what's going on around there ;) Thanks though, they're always enjoyed...

August 02, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home