Anna's Going Away Party.
I am trying to get more pictures on here but it seems to not want me to put more on. I don't know why. Really. Anyway so I'll just post these one for now and then try again later to put more on. Because I have lots and lots of pictures.




Mark seemed to have fun. And out of like five pictures I took this one is pretty much the best. Even if it is a little fuzzy.


Good-byes are always very sad. I'm going to miss you Anna, and keep us updated on how you are doing.





Mark seemed to have fun. And out of like five pictures I took this one is pretty much the best. Even if it is a little fuzzy.

Good-byes are always very sad. I'm going to miss you Anna, and keep us updated on how you are doing.


3 Comments:
Gloria, thanks for the photos. I wish I could have been there. I am typing this in extremely humid weather and it was over 100 degrees today, so it is weird seeing you all wearing sweatshirts and such! I could use some good ol' Washington-style summer weather right now! BTW, I am one of Anna's sisters and, no, we haven't met, but I check out all the blogs every once in a while and yours is one that always makes me smile. Thanks.
Nice to meet you over the blog. I've seen pictures of you at Anna's house. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.
Thanks for the photos Gloria. I was not able to be at the party but I am glad there was good turnout and it looked like you all had a good time. I will miss Anna dearly but I am sure this will be a good move for her. Looking forward to seeing her when she comes home on a visit!
Post a Comment
<< Home