Pancake Dinner.
Okay here are some of the pictures from the pancake dinner. I will try to get a link on here for a video to, but I will have to wait and see if I can get that to work.
Aimee and Kayla making pancakes.
Lindsey and Nicole are either making eggs or pancake batter. I'm not sure which.
Loren's all famous picture.
Brittany.
Lindsey and Brandy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the pancake dinner some of us stayed and talked for a bit. And well the boys kind of goofed off, but when do they ever not goof off. ;)
Michael, Travis, Sam, Cassi, Amanda.
Peter.
Michael.
Link to a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiSh7pF9-PE
Aimee and Kayla making pancakes.
Lindsey and Nicole are either making eggs or pancake batter. I'm not sure which.
Loren's all famous picture.
Brittany.
Lindsey and Brandy.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the pancake dinner some of us stayed and talked for a bit. And well the boys kind of goofed off, but when do they ever not goof off. ;)
Michael, Travis, Sam, Cassi, Amanda.
Peter.
Michael.Link to a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiSh7pF9-PE


8 Comments:
Hey let me know if the video works please.
Well, my computer's too slow, so the videa takes forever :) Looks like you guys had fun...was it for the whole church? We do pancakes breakfasts to fundraise for YPs.
Man, after every body left we kinda cut loose and it was great!
Krista: Yah it was the whole church. We did it for a fundraiser also.
Michael: You kind of cut loose? I would say you really cut loose.
I can not get to the vid. it just goes to a bunch a other videos on 'you tube'!:(
O my O my.
sorry I just wanted to say that.
MC you look fine.
I don't know... He's kinda got a stary look going on there.
I can't get the video either!
Post a Comment
<< Home