Questions, questions, questions...
Okay there are sure a lot of these going around. First off if some questions are left unaswered its because I forgot them I just don't want to answer them. Some of the questions on here are a little personal for the internet. I think anyway. So anyway here goes nothing...
- Name: Gloria.
- Nickname: Glo, Glorianna, Glob.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces. I think.
- Male or Female: Female.
- Ipod: Nope.
- How many buddies on your list: Do you mean my contact list?
- Screenname: Gloria.
- Hair Color: Brunette.
- Hair Long or Short: Oh about medium.
- Eye Color: Well there is some green, some blue, some brown... So lets just say their hazel.
- Are you health freak: Me a health freak? You got to be kidding me.
- Height: 5' 5"
- Do you have a crush on someone: No. Not really.
- Do you like yourself? I don't know. I wouldn't say I hate myself.
- Braces? I did but now they are off thank goodness.
- Think you're awesome? If your meaning that I think I'm awesome then no.
- Piercings: One in each ear.
- Tattoo: None. Yet. Just kidding.
- Righty or Lefty: Righty.
---Your 'Firsts'---
-Surgery: Never had one.
- First piercing: When I was thirteen I got one in each ear for my birthday.
- First best friend: Cassi.
- First Award: Um... I got one in piano at one point but I don't remember what for.
- First Sport You Joined: Me sports. Yah right. Okay lets just say never.
- First pet: My rabbits. I had two really big gray ones. One died and I let the other one go.
- First vacation: Okay that would be in California, how old I was on my first one I'm not sure. Maybe around two or three.
- First Concert: Never been to one.
- First love:
---favorites----
-favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean the curse of the black pearl.
- favorite TV show: Sue Thomas FBeye.
- Color: Lavender.
- Music: I don't really have one. I listen to pretty anything and everything.
- Drink: Water, or hot chocolate.
- Body part: Eyes.
- Cartoon: Bugs Bunny.
- Piece of clothing: Um... My GAP T-shirts I guess.
- Brand of clothing: I don't know. Clothes are not all that important to me. Watch how I dress and you can probably tell.
- What do you sleep with: My four year old sister and any toy/stuffed animal that she happens to bring in with her.
- School: I loved going to church when we had school there.
- Animal(s): Puppies.
- Book: My Bible and lot of other ones.
---Currently---
-Eating: Nothing.
- I'm drinking: Nothing.
- I'm about to: Finish this quiz.
- Listening to: My Mom watching "Little House on the prairie" and Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On."
- Waiting For: God to show me the meaning in my life.
- Watching: The Computer Screen. Duh.
- Wearing: Black hair band, Silver loop earring, Gold necklace, Black Tanktop, Black sweat pants.
---Your Future---
-Want Kids: Totally.
- Want to Get Married: Yes.
- Careers in Mind: Um does a stay at home Mom count a career?
---Which is better with the Opposite Gender---
-Lips or Eyes: Eyes. But they can have a really nice smile too.
- Hugs or Kisses: Oh come on your going to make me choose. Okay hugs if their from your brother or Dad, but both if their from your boyfriend or husband or something like that.
- Shorter or Taller: preferably taller.
- Romantic or Spontaneous: Both. But if I had to choose I guess romantic.
- Nice stomach or nice arms: Um... Arms? I don't know.
- Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive.
- Hook-up or Relationship: definitely a Relationship.
- Sweet or Caring: Last time I checked they were the same.
- Trouble Maker or wannabe: Well since I'm a trouble maker, I don't think it would be a good idea if he was one too. And you can't be a wannabe trouble maker, either you are or you aren't. So neither.
---Have you ever---
- Kissed a Stranger: No and I am not planning to.
- Drank bubbles: When I was really little maybe.
- Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
- Ran Away From Home: Now why would I want to do a thing like that? (in other words no)
- Broken a bone: Nope.
- Got an X-ray: Nope.
- Broken Someone's Heart: Not that I know of and I hope I never do.
- Turned Someone Down: Yah. Once.
- Cut yourself: *laughing* Yah I do that quite a bit.
- Cried at school: No.
---Do You Believe In---
- God: Totally.
- Miracles: They happen everyday, so yes.
- Love at first sight: That would depend on how you define that term.
- Magic: No.
- Heaven: Yep.
- Santa Claus: No.
- Kissing on the First Date: No.
- Angels: Yah. But not how people normally view them.
---Answer Truthfully---
- Is There someone You Want To be with right now: Yes.
- Name: Gloria.
- Nickname: Glo, Glorianna, Glob.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces. I think.
- Male or Female: Female.
- Ipod: Nope.
- How many buddies on your list: Do you mean my contact list?
- Screenname: Gloria.
- Hair Color: Brunette.
- Hair Long or Short: Oh about medium.
- Eye Color: Well there is some green, some blue, some brown... So lets just say their hazel.
- Are you health freak: Me a health freak? You got to be kidding me.
- Height: 5' 5"
- Do you have a crush on someone: No. Not really.
- Do you like yourself? I don't know. I wouldn't say I hate myself.
- Braces? I did but now they are off thank goodness.
- Think you're awesome? If your meaning that I think I'm awesome then no.
- Piercings: One in each ear.
- Tattoo: None. Yet. Just kidding.
- Righty or Lefty: Righty.
---Your 'Firsts'---
-Surgery: Never had one.
- First piercing: When I was thirteen I got one in each ear for my birthday.
- First best friend: Cassi.
- First Award: Um... I got one in piano at one point but I don't remember what for.
- First Sport You Joined: Me sports. Yah right. Okay lets just say never.
- First pet: My rabbits. I had two really big gray ones. One died and I let the other one go.
- First vacation: Okay that would be in California, how old I was on my first one I'm not sure. Maybe around two or three.
- First Concert: Never been to one.
- First love:
---favorites----
-favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean the curse of the black pearl.
- favorite TV show: Sue Thomas FBeye.
- Color: Lavender.
- Music: I don't really have one. I listen to pretty anything and everything.
- Drink: Water, or hot chocolate.
- Body part: Eyes.
- Cartoon: Bugs Bunny.
- Piece of clothing: Um... My GAP T-shirts I guess.
- Brand of clothing: I don't know. Clothes are not all that important to me. Watch how I dress and you can probably tell.
- What do you sleep with: My four year old sister and any toy/stuffed animal that she happens to bring in with her.
- School: I loved going to church when we had school there.
- Animal(s): Puppies.
- Book: My Bible and lot of other ones.
---Currently---
-Eating: Nothing.
- I'm drinking: Nothing.
- I'm about to: Finish this quiz.
- Listening to: My Mom watching "Little House on the prairie" and Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On."
- Waiting For: God to show me the meaning in my life.
- Watching: The Computer Screen. Duh.
- Wearing: Black hair band, Silver loop earring, Gold necklace, Black Tanktop, Black sweat pants.
---Your Future---
-Want Kids: Totally.
- Want to Get Married: Yes.
- Careers in Mind: Um does a stay at home Mom count a career?
---Which is better with the Opposite Gender---
-Lips or Eyes: Eyes. But they can have a really nice smile too.
- Hugs or Kisses: Oh come on your going to make me choose. Okay hugs if their from your brother or Dad, but both if their from your boyfriend or husband or something like that.
- Shorter or Taller: preferably taller.
- Romantic or Spontaneous: Both. But if I had to choose I guess romantic.
- Nice stomach or nice arms: Um... Arms? I don't know.
- Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive.
- Hook-up or Relationship: definitely a Relationship.
- Sweet or Caring: Last time I checked they were the same.
- Trouble Maker or wannabe: Well since I'm a trouble maker, I don't think it would be a good idea if he was one too. And you can't be a wannabe trouble maker, either you are or you aren't. So neither.
---Have you ever---
- Kissed a Stranger: No and I am not planning to.
- Drank bubbles: When I was really little maybe.
- Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
- Ran Away From Home: Now why would I want to do a thing like that? (in other words no)
- Broken a bone: Nope.
- Got an X-ray: Nope.
- Broken Someone's Heart: Not that I know of and I hope I never do.
- Turned Someone Down: Yah. Once.
- Cut yourself: *laughing* Yah I do that quite a bit.
- Cried at school: No.
---Do You Believe In---
- God: Totally.
- Miracles: They happen everyday, so yes.
- Love at first sight: That would depend on how you define that term.
- Magic: No.
- Heaven: Yep.
- Santa Claus: No.
- Kissing on the First Date: No.
- Angels: Yah. But not how people normally view them.
---Answer Truthfully---
- Is There someone You Want To be with right now: Yes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home