June 28, 2005

An update on my life.

Wow! One whole week of work done and over with. In the past week I have learned a whole new meaning of being kind and patient. In the past week I have had cups thrown at me, I have been hit with a walker and last but not least I got a lecture on smiling. All the Residents at Homeplace are usually very sweet and nice tempered. But like all of us they have their days.

Today something I thought was funny happened. I went into pod 1 to bring the lunch meal. There was this old man sitting in a chair. I have never seen him before so he must be new. Anyway when I walked in he said "Oh good you brought it. Now we can hide the food so they will never find it" I told him that probably would not be a good idea. He looked so crushed that I felt sorry for him. I stopped by to see him before I went home today but he was sleeping. So I guess I will see him on Saturday. The sad thing is that he won't remember me at all by then. *sigh* That is the down side of working with these kind of people.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

Hey, sounds rough but fun. I got a blog! visit it at cassiisblonde.blogspot.com ! see ya later aligator!

cas

June 29, 2005 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cassi, I tried to post on your blog, but I'm anonymous so I can't.
I just wanted to let you know that I was there!)
~CJ

June 29, 2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Cassi just did. Its sweet.

June 29, 2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

hey gloria, to get pictures on as far an I know, they already havta be saved on your puter. when you are putting in another post there is a bar of buttons above the screen where you type. click on the one with the mountain on it. push browse, all your pics should come up and you click on the one you want and push open. hope that cleared up some stuff for u.

hey CJ! wazzup! you need a blog! lol. hey, thanks for trying. at least i know ur there!

cas

June 29, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

hey CJ, I think i switched things around right so you can be anonymous and still post on my blog, so go on ahead!

cas

June 30, 2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Thanks Cassi. Maybe someday I'll give it a try.

July 02, 2005 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home