August 13, 2005

Work, Baseball, And Some Other Things.

I got called into work today because Veronica's daughter was not feeling well. It was very, VERY hot. And I also found out that we might have to wear uniforms to work now. The uniforms will be like the ones that nurses wear. And we will have to buy them. *sigh* I don't see the point but if that is what we have to do, then that is what we have to do.

Yesterday our church hosted another baseball game. And guess what. My team won. Yay! We did not win by much. (23 to 21) But for a while we were really ahead. (13 to 0) I did hit a very good hit once. But then Loren ruined it and caught the ball right out of the air. And also for once in my life I hit the ball on my first or second try. Maybe I am getting a little better at sports. (or this one anyway)

Tomorrow night I am in the nursery. This is the first time since forever I have been in the nursery. Because ever other time I was in, I had to go to work soooo. Tomorrow Tina is sighed up but I'm going in for her. That will be nice.

I hope you all have a great weekend. So until next time. Seyah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball, Eh!
I am soooo bad at baseball. The last time I played it was on the May long weekend of last year. The only time I did something right was when I caught the ball out of mid air. Too bad it was Esha's. :)
Well, maybe sometime I will find a sport that I don't look like a dork trying to play. I am begining to think it may be football!)

~CJ

August 15, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oooh! You like football. I personaly don't really like the whole beating each other up thing. But my Dad loves it so it can't be that bad.

August 15, 2005 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home