Riddle 8
This is the only animal that it has been proven that it cannot get cancer. What is it?
Personally I don't know if this is true. But the people that I got it from said so. And Kayla I will get around to posting that picture. Promise.
Personally I don't know if this is true. But the people that I got it from said so. And Kayla I will get around to posting that picture. Promise.


26 Comments:
The crab?
Is a worm an animal?
~CJ
Duck-billed-platuepus
Yes a worm is an animal but it is not the answer.
No to yours to Michael. Aren't suppose to be doing school at college.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a slug
or a lemur
maybe a mountain goat
or a yak
what about spiders
or salamanders
jellyfish
oooh, idea::: what about caterpillars
howbout....... um. puppies
oh, hi Brandy
Did all that thinking hurt your head? Brandy?
yes
Though so.
Sorry Brandy. None of those are correct.
And Michael I think you meant "thought so"
And Brandy if you keeping going in the jellyfish and salamander line you might get it.
whale
dragon lizard thing
chamelion
blowfish
lobter
oyster
clam
snake
crocidile
??????????????????
Sorry no.
is it a frog?
Toad is more correct but frog will do. Congratulations you got the answer!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i an so happy!that is so cool.i don't win alot things.
Post a Comment
<< Home