November 12, 2005

Harvest Fest Pictures.













Just ignore the dates. My batteries went dead during the Harvest Fest. And I didn't fix it, so the dates are wrong. Enjoy!

13 Comments:

Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

we look sooo beautiful! (if i do say so myself) :D

November 12, 2005 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Some of those picture look loke you have plant growing out of your heads, othrewise you guys(or girls) don't look to bad.

November 12, 2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

man, I seem to look creepy in each of these pics!

November 12, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

brittany made mine and hers, and aimee made hers also.

November 13, 2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I got my dress at Value Village with my cloak. And I got my gloves at Party City. Cassi got her dress from Ross, I think?

And Michael I think you mean "look like."

November 13, 2005 3:16 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Cassi you look wonderful in all of your pictures. Come on I'm in one of them. You don't want to insult me do you? :)

November 13, 2005 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 14, 2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Why would you delete a coment from your supervisor?

November 15, 2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

hey! what about the one of me! I had the best costume of all!

November 22, 2005 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what was the occasion of this Harvest Fest? It wasn't something for Halloween, was it?

November 24, 2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

aimee looks the best!

November 28, 2005 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom is cute!!

December 01, 2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

ok, now we know the other anonymous is mikey

December 01, 2005 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home