October 31, 2005

An interesting Day To Say The Least

It was interesting. I totally forgot that today was Halloween until I went to work and some people were dressed up and had put decorations up. Anyway about the middle of my shift Molly (one of the caregivers) called me from pod 2 and asked me to bring some graham crackers. I thought is was a bit strange but okay. When I dialed the code and opened the door this scary face popped down in front of me and cackled. Needless to say, it did scare the living daylights out of me. And Gary had a good laugh since he was the one who played the joke on me. One thing I have to say I did not scream. Some of the victims of his joke did though. And it was kind of funny. Just a thought. If this is what he does on Halloween then what on earth does he do on Aprils fools day? Scary thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home