October 30, 2005

An Makeover!

I redid my blog! What do think? I think the blue is a little on the dark side but I like it. So I changed everything. It was a lot of work so, it will be this way for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 02, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

good. I don't have anything against pink mind you. But there are so many pink blogs it get's redundant...of course, it's hard to be as original as I would like to be.

November 02, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I really didn't care for any of the choices. But no affence to your sister but pink is not my color.

November 02, 2005 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PINK!

A little bit of pink is good, right?! Imagine this world with no pink, it's not my favorite colour, but to wear it once in a while is not too bad at all!

~CJ

November 04, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home