October 03, 2005

I am freaking out!!!

For me that is... Not right I don't freak out but tomorrow I have a algebra test and I don't have a clue why I'm doing what I'm doing or anything like that. I did talk to Michael when he got home from school and that did help but hey I am not a number person. Give anything but numbers and I'm okay but numbers well they don't make sense to me. I'll just have to do the best that I can.
I am seriously thinking about taking piano lessons again. Even if it is only once a month. But we will see.
Oh dear a funny thing happened at work today. For some odd reason only pod 4's soup was really REALLY! Salty the care giver in that pod said everyone spit their soup out everywhere. So she had to change there clothes and everything. I went over and mopped the floor for her and cleaned up the tables and chairs but Oh wish I could have seen that. Some people might not think that is funny but hey I weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Numbers?
Yikes!!!
Me and Algebra don't mix either.

~CJ

October 06, 2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yay! Your my friend for life!

October 06, 2005 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it!

~CJ

October 11, 2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home