September 06, 2005

And after a wonderful week....

I'm am out of gas. I'm so tired that the screen is blurry in front of me. And I have just found out far I really did push myself last week. To far. Lets just leave it at that.

Last Sunday night I went to a surprise going away party for Nicole. Which was fun and sad at the same time. I really don't like goodbyes.

yesterday was my first day at work since I got back from vacation. And all I have to say is that... Everyone there is so sweet. Some of the residents really did miss me and gave me a big hug when I walked in yesterday. I love my job. But there are the sad side of the story to. I learned that one of the residents that I have gotten to know and love very much passed away while I was gone. I have no doubt in my mind that she knew Christ which brings some comfort to the loss.

Last night I and some friends went and saw the new Herbie and Sky High at the thearte. Sky High was funny and entertaining. If you like movies with some thinking involved you wouldn't like this movie. But it is a very good family movie. Herbie was okay but I like the old ones better. It does have one thing going for it. Awesome music. I just had to say that. I need to go so have a nice day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

hey, I have had the sound track for a while. if you want me to I can burn it.

September 07, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Cool! But I already have most of the music that was on the movie. But thanks anyway!

September 10, 2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Cool! But I already have most of the music that was on the movie. But thanks anyway!

September 10, 2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

you said that twice. weird.

September 10, 2005 8:12 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I know I just got on here. I wonder how that happened?

September 13, 2005 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home