Sorry....
Sorry I have not been posting a lot lately. I have been very busy and have not really felt like writing. Terrible I know. I have been kind of stressed out lately and need to cool off before I bite everyone's head off.
I have been working on my photo album... Lets see I'm done with every event up to this conference. But I need more pictures before I can put those one together in the album. So don't be surprised if I bug some of you guys for pictures.
I really need to get breakfast on the table before all the other kids wake up. So Seya!
I have been working on my photo album... Lets see I'm done with every event up to this conference. But I need more pictures before I can put those one together in the album. So don't be surprised if I bug some of you guys for pictures.
I really need to get breakfast on the table before all the other kids wake up. So Seya!


3 Comments:
I already bugged andrea...I only got pictures of a bunch of girls though...awh bummer. :)
poor guy:)
If you need picturs then I have some but you will need to see them so I can make some copies.
Post a Comment
<< Home