October 01, 2005

Riddle 4

The average women does this around fifty five times a day. What is it?

22 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

fiddles with her hair.

October 01, 2005 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks in the mirror

October 01, 2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

retouches her makeup:)

October 02, 2005 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

runs up and down the stairs
~CJ

October 03, 2005 11:27 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No to all of you. But they are all very good guesses.

October 03, 2005 8:32 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

blows her nose
talks on the phone
sighs
i don't know

October 05, 2005 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinks

October 06, 2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

None of those. And Michael you are really lame.

October 06, 2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

looks at her fingernails?

October 08, 2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Um no.

October 09, 2005 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crosses her legs,
adjusts her clothes.
Oh I give up! now I want now to know what it is that I do fifty times a day.

October 09, 2005 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks at the clock?

October 11, 2005 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure its 55 times a day, or could it be 55 times a year. If so , its got to be shaving their legs.

October 11, 2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

give us a hint pppllleeeaaassse....

October 11, 2005 7:02 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

What do you do when someone tickles you. This is your hint. And it is a pretty good one sooo. Please don't make me give you the answer.

Hi Missy! Welcome to my blog!

October 12, 2005 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laugh!
Hahaha
I must do that more than 55 times a day!)

~CJ

October 12, 2005 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up with guys, don't they laugh either?!

October 12, 2005 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laugh or giggle?
thanks for the welcome Gloria.

October 12, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yes it is laugh! Finally! I thought I going to have to give you the answer. I really don't like doing that.
I don't know about guys. Maybe they don't find things near as funny as we do. What do think?

October 13, 2005 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think we might have to teach guys to laugh?!
I've seen many guys laugh, I think I may have a talent for making them, could that be?

~CJ

October 14, 2005 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think we might have to teach guys to laugh?!
I've seen many guys laugh, I think I may have a talent for making them, could that be?

~CJ

October 14, 2005 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Double Post, cool!)

~CJ

October 14, 2005 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home