October 08, 2005

I was just seeing if I could put pictures on here. And I found out that I could.
So here are some pictures that I found in my Mom's computer.I hope you enjoy them.
And tell be what you think.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

for some reason, this post made me laugh.i think it was because you were stating the obvious. anyway, nice pictures. :)

October 08, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I'm glad I made you laugh. I'll try to do that more often.

October 09, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

are you saying that i don't laugh very often? that i'm too serious?
YOU must be joking!

October 11, 2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No. I'm just saying its nice to know that I made someone laugh. Come on Kayla you laugh all the time.

October 12, 2005 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome!
Did your Mom take them?
I took some pictures of the Rockies this weekend, but none even compare.
~CJ

October 12, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No my Mom did not take them, they were in the computer when we bought it.

October 13, 2005 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home