October 27, 2005

I found this picture in my Mom's computer and thought it was very pretty. It might just be a girl thing but I like pictures like this.
Just the other day at work. It rained really hard and after that the sun came out and a perfect rainbow was outside. Gorgeous! So I'm a little strange I like pictures of storms and peaceful clouds and things like that. But hey maybe someone else does to.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Living up in the mountains the views can be so thrilling. When we have a rainbow it reaches down into the valley and looks like it lands into a bed of gold. Too bad my camera never can capture it just right.
~CJ

October 29, 2005 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Living up in the mountains the views can be so thrilling. When we have a rainbow it reaches down into the valley and looks like it lands into a bed of gold. Too bad my camera never can capture it just right.
~CJ

October 29, 2005 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me just how I manage to double post!

~CJ

October 29, 2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You cheated, You got to take your OWN pictures, not just borrowing the computers pictures.(Not that it's not pretty or anything.)

October 29, 2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yes I'm guilty. I took the computers pictures. I'm not much good at getting up at sunrise. (for any reason)

October 29, 2005 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home