November 03, 2005

I'm Free!!!

Okay maybe that is stressing it a bit. But I now finally have my braces off for good. Yeah!! I'm so happy! The process of getting them off was a bit of a pain. And I have one week before I get my first retainer. I'm getting two just in case I'm allergic to the plastic in the other one. Which is possible since I was one of the one in million people who are allergic there braces. Odd I know. Then again who ever said that I was normal. :) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

yaaaaaaaahhh! now you gotta flash those pearly whites to me at open house friday night.

November 03, 2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Don't count on it, she's not even flashing them at her family.(me included)

November 04, 2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

They are not really "pearly white" But I'm planning whitening them. But I will smile for you if you want me to.

November 04, 2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home