December 01, 2005

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!

Guess what! It snowed! Okay you can all say that I'm crazy but I love snow. When it started I ran out to the office and told Dad that it was snowing. He told me I needed to get out more. But he just does not see the fun in it. Building snowmen, snow ball fights, building snowmen, eating snow ice cream, and did I mention building snowmen.
And also today was my first time driving in the snow. It was not that bad yet. It was kind of snowy in the pass up to Bellingham. But other than that it was not that bad. Just drive carefully and everything was fine. But it was so much fun.
I already built a snowman. But I forgot to put snow between the ground and the snowman. So... It fell over. But I will fix him. Tina names all the snowmen that we make. So far we have Fred (or Rod which ever you choose) and Frosty the Evil Snowman.

Recipe For Snow Ice Cream: (we lost the recipe for this a long time ago. Most of it is done by taste anyway so once you do once or twice it is really easy.)
First fill a glass up to the top with snow.
Then fill it up with milk. (You may want to add more snow if the milk brings it down to much)
Then put about 4 tablespoons of sugar in it. (Do it by taste really some people like more sugar others like less)
Then you need about 2 teaspoons of vanilla. (Do this by taste also, but be really careful not to add to much. This kind of gives it the ice cream flavor.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

yah, one more thing....make SURE the snow is NOT yellow.....just some friendly advice :) I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

December 02, 2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Gross Brandy. Just so you know my snowman was all white. But now most of the snow is melted.

December 02, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Brandy just wants you to learn from her mistakes.

December 02, 2005 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that isn't true!

~CJ

December 07, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So THAT'S how you make it. Ashley (my best friend) and I tried to make some sort of snow treat once, I don't remeber what we did, but it was all wrong whatever it was. A regular disaster actually.
So thanks for the clarification!

December 08, 2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home