I've found one downside to my work...
There are way to many people who sing happy birthday to you. I managed to keep the secret of my birthday quiet until Frieda (one of the caregivers) remembered. Then the cat was out of the bag. I think I've had that the song sang to me about 5 times today. Not counting the three voice mail messages in which people sang to me. (thanks guys that was very sweet) Frieda had everyone in pod 2 sing to me residents and all. :) All in all its nice to know everyone likes me.
Today was a very busy day. Baking in the morning, Lunch at noon, And Snack social in the afternoon. And in between that a lot of the residents were a terribly bad mood. I even had a cup thrown at me today.
Today was a very busy day. Baking in the morning, Lunch at noon, And Snack social in the afternoon. And in between that a lot of the residents were a terribly bad mood. I even had a cup thrown at me today.


4 Comments:
Wow, what did you do to deserve to have a cup thrown at you! :D
Just kidding.
So it's your bday today? Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
AAAHHH!!! our internet is finally back!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, i need to see you sometime to give you your b-day present..... but I work all weekend, so how does next week sound? nevermind, i'll email you :)
Happy(very)late birthday Gloria!
Thanks guys.
Martha it is not that late...
Post a Comment
<< Home