March 22, 2007

Pictures Taken On My New Camera.


I keep trying to upload more pictures, but for some reason my blogger won't let me. So these two will have to do. I love the picture of Ethan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

you'll have to upload all those sweet rolling pics I took on the freeway.

March 26, 2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

*laughing* I would but... I deleted them.

March 27, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Blogger has been a little cantankerous of late, hasn't it?? Cute pictures! I must say, my thanks to all who gave you the camera; it has a very positive impact to those around as well :)

March 28, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

What a cutie -- he sure looks mischevious! And the dessert is making me hungry. Did you make it yourself?

March 28, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Kerri: No I didn't make it a friend of mine did. I could never make something and make it look that good. :)

Jeremy: Whatever.

March 29, 2007 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home