July 05, 2005

G.O.R.P

What does G.O.R.P stand for?

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gloria Only, Restricted Place"

dumb guess, I know, but no one else had guessed/answered yet ;)

~CJ

July 06, 2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

God our refuge (for) people??????

July 06, 2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

sorry thats all I can think of now!!!!!!! I 'll guess again later.

July 06, 2005 3:30 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

CJ it is not a dumb guess. A very good one. But just so you know it has nothing to do with me.

Sorry Andrea that is not even close. But a very good guess.

July 06, 2005 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD OLD RAISENS & PEANUTS

CB

July 07, 2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

GOOD OLD RAISENS & PEANUTS. Is the right answer.

July 07, 2005 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very strange! I don't even understand what it means (trust me, I was meant to be blonde)
Okay, Gloria, do you know what P.B.P.G.I.N.F.W.M.Y. means? I know, its very long, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Maybe someone else can help you if you need it!
Esha

July 07, 2005 2:15 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I'll give it my best shot but I need to go for now.

July 08, 2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay lets try a few guesses.

1. Put by peas going in never far with my yarn.

2. Pass by putters going in nothing for well miss you.

I don't have a clue. If I get any of the words right, please tell me so I have somthing to work with.

July 08, 2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Passing By Palace Gates In Nightime
Never Falling (or) Wanting My Yarn.

There how is that one for a guess. Pathetic I know. Just thought to give it one more try for the night. *laughing* *yawn* *giggle*

July 08, 2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

i have no idea....P.B.P.G.I.N.F.W.M.Y. uhmmmm.....i can't know....it's too late for my brain to function (good excuse, it never functions tho:)

July 10, 2005 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think your blonde Esha?!
You told me the answer to that one, but I can not even remember!
I'm the one who's blonde.

~CJ

July 13, 2005 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you who need a bit of an easier one try this L.Y.L.A.S.

~CJ

July 13, 2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Love You Like A Sister.

July 14, 2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

P.B.P.G.I.N.F.W.M.Y.

Peanut Butter Past Garlic In Nothing Fridge. Why My Yelling.

How about someone help me out on this one.

L.Y.L.A.S.
Living Yet Lieing As Sue.

Leave Your Loving Address Sarah.

July 15, 2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Purple, Blue, Pink, Green, Indigo, I can't think of any color that starts with N.F.W.M, Yellow.

July 15, 2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YA LIKE A SISTER. YAY!

Since Esha isn't here to check up, and since I finally remembered it, I think I'll just give a little hint to her hard riddle (P.B.P.G.I.N.F.W.M.Y.)but I just can not think of any good hints, "just be patient with me".
Well, thats the only clue I can think of!)

~CJ

July 20, 2005 1:33 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Please Be Patient God Is Not Finished With Me Yet.

Is that it Esha??

July 21, 2005 6:01 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

BTW- I'm not a blond but I do have 'blond moments' every now and again. :)

July 21, 2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yay!! I got one right. As for blonde moments I think everyone has those every now and then.

July 22, 2005 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Back!!! Anna, your right. Please Be Patient God Is Not Finished With Me Yet!
I'm so glad someone got it!
Thansk for keeping an eye on the posts, CJ!
Esha

August 11, 2005 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home