December 03, 2005

Pictures From Ice Skating.

Sorry it took so long Kayla. I made this bigger so you can see it better.



These are all the pictures that I have. I was trying to get a picture of Michael at Burger King, but he kept making funny faces. So I deleted them. Enjoy!

19 Comments:

Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

I LOVE ICE SKATING! those of you who didn't go...too bad for you! :D
Now Burger King, on the other hand,....the less people that saw that the better. :o ;)

December 04, 2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

The less that heard it the better too.

December 04, 2005 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe
Hahaha

December 05, 2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

anonymous...you scare me.

December 05, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

don't tell any secrets,okay?

December 05, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Burger King was a bit odd to say the least. I think everyone was just to tired.

December 05, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Anymous scares me to. Its like seeing somebody without a face.

December 05, 2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

exactly

December 06, 2005 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should that scare you, I wasn't even there!

December 07, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Its talking to someone without a face here, not in the big world. Besides, if I don't know who you are, how DO I know you WEREN"T there?

December 07, 2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

exactly

December 08, 2005 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cause I wasn't invited!
do you know of anyone inviting an anonymous guest?!!

December 12, 2005 8:03 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

They invited you under your REAL name, of wich you are so relunctant to reveal.

December 12, 2005 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have revealed my name on my posts, since I forgot to once, you all tie me in with all those other guys who post anonymously and have a blog name to post under. I have no blog, so am unable to post otherwise! Sorry for the inconvenience this causes you guys.

~CJ

December 14, 2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You can post as other and put your name in, don't worry about the website part.

December 15, 2005 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

December 19, 2005 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

December 19, 2005 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

December 19, 2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Indeed.

December 19, 2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home