December 03, 2005
About Me

- Name: Gloria
I'm a light hearted brunette, who lives to make others laugh. My family, church, and friends are my life. I love to take long quiet walks, feel the wind in my hair, and sing in the pouring down rain. To sum it all up I'm a teenage girl who just likes to have fun. Thats me.
Some Other Friends
My Friends Far Away
My Family
Some Churches websites you might enjoy.
- Burlington OCRC
- Cambridge OCRC
- Nobleton OCRC
- Sunnyside OCRC
-
More Links
- My Other Blog
- Strong's Concordance
- World Magazine
- Western Unraveled
- Youth Group Conference
- Day Spring
- Lynden Youth Group Blog
Previous Posts







6 Comments:
nice pictures,i didn't get to play in the snow yet.o well.
awsume
Fun stuff! Snow is just lovely... living in Canada, I feel so spoiled with it. BTW, I love the effect of the white splotches across your pictures --gives them reality and "aura".
I don't really like them much. They kind of get in the way of the picture.
Oh. You mean Samuel? Yah it is kind of cute. Caught him in the act of not wearing shoes.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home