December 10, 2005

Riddle 9

On average you will do this four thousand times today. What is it?

21 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Take a breath or blink.

December 10, 2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

None of the above.

December 10, 2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

heart beats?

December 10, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Wow... thats a toughy. Where do you come up with these things Gloria?! Since we do it 4000 times a day it must be something we don't even think about.... I would maybe say take 4000 steps, but that doesn't sound right.... I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.

December 10, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry Cassi and Rachel. No. Oh Rachel this is my little secret. I would never tell were I got these from. Besides if I did then you could look and find the answer.

December 11, 2005 5:57 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No.

December 12, 2005 8:26 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

From now on I'm deleting all anonymous comment on my blog.

December 13, 2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well depending on some people smiling might come close. But it is not the answer I'm looking for.

So while I THINK of a clue. You go ahead and THINK of more guesses. :)

December 13, 2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Thats lame that your deleting all anonymous comments. There kinna funny to read. :) hmmmmmm, I can't think of ANYTHING!!!!! JUST TELL ME!! PLEASE!

December 13, 2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

think new thoughts?

December 14, 2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I've done the math, we it 2.78 times every minute, thats .05 times every second. Do you lose 2.78 hairs a minute?

December 14, 2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Cassi you are close enough. Thinking was the answer.

December 15, 2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

yay! that was like the first time I've ever gotten one right!

December 15, 2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

hey cass, your new pics kinda...creepy.

December 15, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Indeed.

December 15, 2005 4:49 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

is this one better, or should I go with something totaly different?

December 15, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

That one is better. But you could try something different.

December 15, 2005 10:02 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

that is it? marbles?

December 17, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

December 17, 2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

what ever it dosen't look alot like bubbles,but i guess thats just me.

December 17, 2005 9:55 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Its just you.

Cause they are bubbles.

December 18, 2005 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home